Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Goldstar Diner and Balderdash

All I have to say is Balderdash....it's the name of a game that a bunch of us played tonight and we all laughed our asses off! EVERYONE GET IT! I also went to the diner right next to Camp Hope tonight for some sweet potato fries that I've been craving ever since we got here! So much has happened and I'm sorry it is so hard to keep up with it all. By the end of the day, I'm usually so tired that I don't even have the energy to blog, but here is worth a brief attempt of bloggin..today work was a bit slow, but I guess because we are just preparing the seven houses for the Blitz build that takes place in less than two weeks. Today I nailed boards together and marked the joints and layed out where the walls will be built during the Blitz.

Random but Frank (family friend of my parents) sent me this link in an email and I think you all should check this out....


http://www.chrisjordan.com/current_set2.php?id=7

It's almost midnight and I have to wake up in six hours for work, off to bed I go..I"ll write more later

Miss and love you all!

No comments: