Our Admissions building
Third day! Some of us from the Water unit built a snowman on our lunch break
The Rockies!
Beginning February 4, I will be embarking on a 10 month journey called AmeriCorps NCCC. During that time I will be engaged in service projects all over the United States. This is where I will record my adventures!
3 comments:
Wow Katy! That looks great. Talk about the great outdoors... huh.
I'd fly out and visit ya, but I'm afraid my arms would get too tired.
Love, Uncle Jeff
p.s. Do more pics!
Katy's big adventure! One of the many. So, what is your next project after snowman construction?The pics are fab! America is lucky to have you and so is your family. Enjoy this exciting time in your life.
Love you,
Auntie J
I wish I was in Americorps. Everyone loves your blog. Missing you. Love, Mom
Post a Comment