The Team leaders brought us food all week long since we weren't allowed to leave our dormsOne week of training finished already! This past weekend I had the chance to tour around downtown Denver, mostly on 16th street. I even got to see a friend from camp, Meahgan Wooldridge, and a friend from home, Caitlin Weller. We had our driving tests on Saturday, visited the Columbine Memorial, and visited Red Rocks. I hope I can catch a concert there at some point. Things are kind of shaky right now, especially in my unit, because everyone is sick with the flu. Unfortunately, I have the flu and bronchitis, but I feel a whole lot better than I did yesterday. All of us that are sick probably wont be able to work or train for the next five days. :(
2 comments:
Hi Katy Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Take your medicine and drink lots of fluids and you'll be better in no time at all. Have a great time in Denver, it is a great place to be.Send more pictures, they are great. Chris
HI Katy,
Wow what an great experience you're going to have. Hope the flu doesn't get yyou down. The pics are fantastic what scenery. Maybe you can get in a little skiing. Enjoy and I love that you have a blog. I'll check in tokeep up on your doings, Love Dee
Post a Comment