Friday, March 28, 2008

Working hard....

My team and the hike we took in a local national park in Ocean's Springs.


News about our second round project, we will be in the GULF, which means we will be transitioning in the Gulf as well rather than driving all the way back to our Denver Campus. Also, as of now, we still do not know if we will be moving to New Orleans for the second half of the project...either way I like what I'm doing and where I am, so it doesn't matter. But I really would love to be closer to the city! This week was probably the hardest week for a lot of us. With lack of sleep, and drilling in screws for the last week, I've become pretty lethargic, but still pulling through. I think Andrea and I screwed in about 800 screws..or something. We will have this Sunday off and I am looking forward to that. I'm about to watch Into the Wild for the second time, but until then...Love to all! Thanks Mom and Dad for the mail I received today, a pleasant surprise! :)

Andrea
Julia driving the cargo van
Jess using the rotozip

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi honey, I sure love your pictures. Dad and I have lots of plans for you here in the home improvement area. Haha Leaving comments on this blog is a real pain. I have to sign up everytime. Your Aunt thinks she ended up making her own blog. She is very confused. If it was easier you would prob get a lot more comments. Love and miss you. Mom