Monday, September 29, 2008

Moving to Orange, TX still on disaster

I want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog and keeping updated on my crazy adventures! We are leaving the Baptist church today in Beaumont and heading to another Baptist church in Orange, TX this morning. The man in charge still has not returned Ben's phone calls so I really have no idea what it will be like there, but I know for a fact that it is another kitchen. We will only be about 20 or 30 minutes away form Beaumont.

For fun last night we went bowling and I kind of got to watch the Bears game..not really, but they beat Philly! Go White Sox and Cubs!

Once we got back to the church there were all these little scooter thing for about an hour until I got a horrible headache. After I slept for about 1 hr 1/2, Jelly woke me up and 1 am to pull our prank we've been so carefully planning for the last 2 weeks...see we found this bear/chipmunk...costume..who knows..all I know it it was pretty funny looking. Jelly put it on and we were planning on scaring the crap out of Ben, snuck in the room, turned the lights on, then Jelly proceeded to do this rawwing dance at Ben and everyone in the room. Andrea woke up and started laughing, Ben rolled over thinking it was just a weird dream, and Jerry started saying "What the....get that out of here..." all baffled disoriented, thinking that he had some kind of bad dream this morning...it was quite funny because I was the one video taping it on my camera, trying to keep myself from laughing in the corner....oh gotta love our crazy team.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Funny high-jinks in Americorps. Can't wait to see that video.
Go White Sox Love, Mom