Sunday, August 10, 2008
WHITE WATER RAFTING DOWN THE ARKANSAS RIVER!
Yup! That's right! A bunch of us did that yesterday and it was AMAZING! I got to sit in the front most the time to paddle and we were having a blast! Many laughs. My team leader Rachel described me as having my mouth wide open pretty much every time we hit a huge rapid! I can't wait to post the pics! Four more work days! I think we get to go home early Friday morning. PLEASE PLEASE! I mean it's been great and all, but I am ready to get back to a bed and showering on a regular basis. I pretty much only shower once a week. I am also coming home to Chicago Aug 22 until the 28 because I just feel the need to be home with family, etc. Then I will be flying to Phoenix to visit my friend Katie Graham for the weekend! Hopefully transition goes by fast and I can get some ISP hours in! 33 more to go! I can't remember if I wrote this last but my next project is in Crossville, TN and I will be working on the Cumberland Trail for 9 weeks! The project ends Nov. 7th I believe and Graduation is on the 19th! So much for that little update.....until then..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment